Innisfail Public Library is governed by appointed trustees from the municipality of Innisfail. Library board meetings are open to the public. Our current board chair is Tracey Walker and our library manager is Sara Kepper.
- Tracey Walker (Chair)
- Vacant (Vice Chair)
- Tracy Kelly (Treasurer)
- Carolyn Beckwith (Secretary)
- Danny Rieberger (Innisfail Municipal Councillor)
- Tracy Schafer (Trustee)
- Angela Spiller (Trustee)
- Paul Mower (Trustee)
- Meghan King Jenkins (Red Deer County Representative)
- Gavin Bates (Town Trustee)
We are currently accepting applications for library board trustees, including applications from Red Deer County residents.
Friends of the Innisfail Public Library
The Friends is a non profit organization dedicated to improving services and facilities at the Innisfail Public Library.
What the Friends Do:
- Hold Book Sales
- Host Special Events
- Help to purchase needed non-budgetary items
- Community networking
- Donate, time, energy, expertise to library development
- Ensure support for library initiatives
- Encourage contributions to enhance library resources
- Plan and publicize activities to increase library use
We welcome new members – it is a great way to meet people and contribute to a vital and important part of your community. If you would like more information or would like to become a member please contact us at the library 403-227-4407.