Thank your for your interest in donating to the library. Your support is put towards maintaining a healthy library in your community.
Donations can be made in person at the library and tax receipts for $25 or more can be issued.
Books and DVD's can be brought to your local library space permitting (please call ahead to ask if we have available space). Books may be added to collection or sold in our used book sale to raise funds for programs.
- Must be in gently used condition.
- Must be recent publications (5 years and newer).
- CANNOT accept textbooks, encyclopedias, or books with out-of-date info.
Used Book Sale (cash only)
Innisfail Public Library has a large selection of used books, dvd's, and magazines for sale (by suggested donation).
- $1.00 for hardcover books
- $0.50 for softcover books
- $0.50 for children's books
- $0.50 for magazines
- $1.00 for DVD's